Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some neat ideas for rear window Vanity stickers. I took the one shown
on John's web-site and made some modifications!

<http://www.john1701a.com/prius/photos/Prius_Hybrid-Electric_Vanity-Sticker.jpg>

I had difficulty obtaining 3 inch size like shown on the above web-site, however I
was able to obtain the 2 inch size at a WalMart Supercenter. They come as 49
letters on one sheet for less than $3.00. With the two inch size (HY-KO Products
Company) Bar code - Stock no. MM-32L, Walmart code 29069 02131.
I was able to get HI-TECH HYBRID on the left of stoplight and ELECTRIC CAR on the
right side. I have found that this really grabs attention from anyone behind the car or about to pass on a 4 lane highway. You may be able to get the three inch (MM33-L) at a true value Hardware store. There is a small marking on the left edge of the rear window about 1/4 inch below the lower black bar. Anything stuck above this position should be O-kay from a legal standpoint!

Any Comments or additional ideas would be appreciated.

regards,
Don Good

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Those stickers are pretty entertaining. Many people still have no idea they're following a hybrid. Prius certaining doesn't make enough noise to draw attention :)

<http://john1701a.com/prius/photos/Prius_Fall_01.jpg>

That photo is my favorite for best showing what the stickers look like in bright sunlight (silver instead of colored like in the other photo).

[%sig%]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2nd. Prius siting in 5 months! While visiting our daughter & son-inlaw in Wilkesboro NC, spotted a ELECTRIC GREEN MICA in Appleby's Parking Lot around 7:00PM Monday, May 6th. Was sitting in booth next to Couple who got in Car. Interesting because Rear Window Sticker said "EAT MY VOLTAGE" Just curious if it was you???

regards,
Don Good, Ephrata PA

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, while I do occassionally go to NC on business trips, I live in Reno.

RF

1 - 6 of 6 Posts