Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an item weighing 122 pounds and the carton size is 35" x37" and 20" wide. Will it fit into the Prius with back seat down and rear hatch door closed?

·
Registered
199 Posts
That one is easy. I am still figuring out how someone got 2 mountain bikes into theirs..plus camping supplies. Hatchbacks are incredibly versatile.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Heck, I fit three 4x8 folding tables in mine. (Front seats were all the way forward; thankfully it was only a 20 minute drive, since I'm 6 feet tall.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
prius07 said:
I have an item weighing 122 pounds and the carton size is 35" x37" and 20" wide. Will it fit into the Prius with back seat down and rear hatch door closed?
You'll probably have a problem unless the 20" can become the height. Clearance through the hatch is about 24".

·
Registered
224 Posts
Heck, I know someone who fit two full-size concert harps into the back of theirs with a few inches to spare. I personally fit a five-drawer fully assembled dresser in the back with no problem at all I think you'll be just fine.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I got a rather large baby changing table back there that was wrapped in a shipping carton with internal bumpers at the corners. When we ordered it at the store, we assumed it would come un assembled, we were wrong. I was shocked and not really sure what we were going to the door, but I sized it up and firgured "what the hell, let's try." When the called the guy out to help me load it, he was like "where's your truck?" I was like, "my car is right here." He was like "no way." Folded down the seats, laid the changing table down, and it slid right in. People with a Ford Exploder, couldn't get theirs in past the wheel wells!

Spike

Table was similar to this, plus the wrapping
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... y&n=542372

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.