Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find it in the archives, and maybe it was on Priuschat, but I'm loking to find the color name on the GT seat covers site that matches the tan Prius interior. None of the photos look close, yet someone posted pics of matching covers. Anyone know the color match?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think mine were called "buckskin" or something similar to that.

It WASN'T tan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
gt covers

What GT covers would match my gray interior silver millenium prius?
I am leaning toward the leatherette, to be more dog/kid proof
light gray? charcoal?
Any other recommendations? I want them to look like the interior color or complement it as best as possible. Is the leatherette sticky? Or do the perforations help. willl they send swatches?
[email protected]

·
Registered
919 Posts
I ordered mine from The Toyota Parts Store online specifically for Prius 2005 with side airbags. The color was "ivory" and they matched and fit beautifully.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Has the price gone up, though? I paid $79 several weeks ago, but noticed today that the cost is $119. Is this a case of supply and demand?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Interestingly enough, when I had them installed at the dealer (expensive but done correctly), I was told that they weren't officially Toyota made. This surprised me. He said our dealership also sells items that aren't really Toyota made. At any rate, they're beautiful, match, and even include a center console cover.

·
Registered
344 Posts
evander- you paid $79???? aww crap! yeah we paid $119.

those covers come with a center console cover? ooh, i'm looking forward to that!

i will let everyone know how they look when they come in... :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yes, I checked the receipt to make sure. It was for only the front two bucket seats, but I think I got a good deal based on what I'm seeing now. They do look great, though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts