Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a 2010 Toyota Prius with a JBL sound system. I've installed an aftermarket radio that cannot fade audio (front/back) and so the manual explicitly states that I should make sure the audio is centered prior to installing the aftermarket radio. Ok, that's fine. But now after installing the radio, it feels like the lowest volume level of "1" is actually a nice listening volume, and then going up to volume level 6 or 7 (out of 50) would be uncomfortably loud for my kids for example. Having only 6-7 volume steps is certainly not a very practical range. Does this sound like I would have needed to adjust the volume on my stock radio(something relatively low) prior to installing the aftermarket one, or would that have made no difference? Sorry, if this is a stupid question.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Matkaplay.center is an online gambling site and all the activities performed on it are only based on the user's interest and their predictability. As we know that to play Satta Matka online, you would require an account, you may start with 500 deposit matka or with a minor account of 100 deposit matka.Online Matka Play

1 - 2 of 2 Posts