Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My pruis gets 400 to 450 miles on a full tank is that correct can someone Emil me at [email protected]
The 2021 Toyota Prius has a combined EPA-estimated 56 mpg. Separated, the 2021 Toyota Prius has 50 highway and 54 city miles to the gallon. With its 11.3-gallon fuel tank, the 2021 Toyota Prius has the ability to go up to 610 miles on one tank. If you have any, more query you can ask me thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My pruis gets 400 to 450 miles on a full tank is that correct can someone Emil me at [email protected]
My 2010 gets as low as 45 mpg in the hot summer and cold winter. During summer running the AC wide open decreases the mileage. In the winter the cold batteries seem to decrease the mpg. I can actually tell a difference if we park the Prius in the heated garage during the winter. The warm summer (<90 degrees) and warm winter (>40 degrees) we normally get 52 mpg. Our Prius has 200k on the odometer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2009 and I get about 45 miles per gallon. Also the AC does not reduce your gas mileage it is electric is not hooked to the engine. And during the winter time the motor runs more to keep the antifreeze warm that’s why you get less gas mileage in the winter time. If you use cruise control on a trip you will get in the 50s on the gas mileage

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2009 and I get about 45 miles per gallon. Also the AC does not reduce your gas mileage it is electric is not hooked to the engine. And during the winter time the motor runs more to keep the antifreeze warm that’s why you get less gas mileage in the winter time. If you use cruise control on a trip you will get in the 50s on the gas mileage
Curious where do the electrons come from to power the electric AC?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts