Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else in the SE region noticed that the most recent Prius allocations--the first of the 2005s--are not posted on the Buyatoyota site?
For some time now I have been using this page to follow how cars are coming and going. It has been very helpful in my attempts to track down the elusive Prius! What's going on?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I would not recommend buying from any Southeast Toyota dealership.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Kind of a vague statement there melgish. Thats over 140 dealers. Any specific reason why we are all being grouped into a catagory?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Because one bad apple spoiled the bunch, and when I called JFE they refused to even acknowledge that there was a problem. I believe I've already posted the troubles I've had with Toy of M

And it doesn't help that my wife called me 15 minutes ago saying she'd just left there, and my 5000 mile service call took nearly three hours.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Three hours?? Geez... :roll: Well, I'll be getting mine done this weekend; hopefully it won't take nearly that long (it didn't on the 2003).

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Yea, I can't wait to get the survey...

I just went out and checked the tires... Yep I can tell they've been rotated... 42 psi back, 40 psi front.

At least the oil looks right.

EDIT: Aaarg! When I got in this morning I found out they reset my trip odometer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I can sympathis with you on your problems. I have run into my share of bad dealers back home in Oregon, but that doesnt make all of them bad. There are alot of people that come on here to find out a good place to buy from. Comments like the one you made can make people feel that all 140 in the SE are up to no good. We try hard to make ALL of our customers happy.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
toyotrever,

I can accept that you and your dealership may be more responsive to the customer than Toy of M, but having received the same attitude directly from JFE, it's difficult to offer any recommendation that would further line their pockets.

Also, I would hope that scilady would not go on the opinion of any one of us myself included, but would seek a consensus. In this way she may find a dealership that excells rather than lacks in customer service.

After all, if she lives in the southeast, there aren't many other choices of she wants a Prius.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was wondering if anyone would remember or acknowledge my original question.......so, does anyone have an answer to my question? Is the site going to offer information regarding the availability of the 2005 in the SE area?

·
Registered
363 Posts
scilady said:
I was wondering if anyone would remember or acknowledge my original question.......so, does anyone have an answer to my question? Is the site going to offer information regarding the availability of the 2005 in the SE area?
I think the answer is "Probably, but are you sure that you want to buy from that dealer?"

·
Registered
381 Posts
melgish said:
And it doesn't help that my wife called me 15 minutes ago saying she'd just left there, and my 5000 mile service call took nearly three hours.
Just had my first 6 month service performed yesterday; as it was nothing more than oil change and tire rotation (and whatever the visual inspection item was), I was there for less than an hour.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Which dealership? Maybe I can go there at 10k...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts