Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thank you for visiting!!

I Currently have available for delivery as follow's

Driftwood w/ PKG # 6 ( I have two )

Tideland Pearl w/ PKG # 1

Call me so we can negociate your best price!!!! :wink:

Mike Guenette
1-906-228-4900
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Morning,afternoon or evening,

I want these prius's to go away. Is anybody interested? I am in the beautiful city of Marquette MI. Call me for directions!!! They are ready for you! :D
 
G

·
This dealer and salesman is GREAT!

I took delivery of an '05 Prius silver metallic Option Package #1 from this dearship on June 16, after finding car available on the lot by internet search. All the details concerning the purchase were arranged over the phone and via emails within hours. Delivery of the vehicle was uneventful and consisted of a brief test drive and signing some papers based on the agreed to price on the telephone and emails. What WAS unusual and exceptional is the wonderful buying experience: unlike a lot of other dealers, no "bait-and-switch", pressure to purchase fribulous add-ons like "vehicle protection packages", window etching, vehicle 'protection plans', and other schemes to inflate the delivery price with unneeded add-ons. This is the first time I actually ENJOYED buying a car and the salesman--Mike Guenette--displayed to an unusual degree knowledge of product, enthusiasm, and everything possible to satisfy the customer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,661 Posts
Mine was easier (different dealer, though). Called with cc deposit. Fed ex the balance of MSRP and they fed ex paperwork. They delivered car to my door on a truck. Just like mail order! :D Nothing missing but the bow on top. :) It was very exciting to see my very own Prius, all snuggly and round, arriving on a magic pumpkin and all.
 
G

·
Re: This dealer and salesman is GREAT!

I took delivery of an '05 Prius silver metallic Option Package #1 from this dearship on June 16, after finding car available on the lot by internet search. All the details concerning the purchase were arranged over the phone and via emails within hours. Delivery of the vehicle was uneventful and consisted of a brief test drive and signing some papers based on the agreed to price on the telephone and emails. What WAS unusual and exceptional is the wonderful buying experience: unlike a lot of other dealers, no "bait-and-switch", pressure to purchase fribulous add-ons like "vehicle protection packages", window etching, vehicle 'protection plans', and other schemes to inflate the delivery price with unneeded add-ons. This is the first time I actually ENJOYED buying a car and the salesman--Mike Guenette--displayed to an unusual degree knowledge of product, enthusiasm, and everything possible to satisfy the customer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,661 Posts
Hmmm... It's like deja vu... Coulda sworn I read that same post before...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Hey, for what it's worth

I'm going to buy the #1 from this guy. I talked to him on the phone, and emailed several times, and I got good answers. We're working on the logistics (I'm coming from Missouri to pick it up), but I didn't feel pressured, and they didn't try to sell me any crumby markup options. So far a smooth transaction....hopefully it will still be so when I get all the paperwork filled out.

Chap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Got our 2005 Prius N. Palm Beach, FL-561-844-3461

Our Toyota Dealer in North Palm Beach, FL got a July "windfall" delivery of almost a dozen 2005 Prius in White, Black, Tideland, and Slasa Reds.

We bought our 2005 Driftwood Pearl Prius from Terry Chapin in March at MSRP, and had a very good "Customer for Life" type of buying experience.

Two of the newly delivered Prius were sold by Saturday.

Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
1215 North Federal Highway
North Palm Beach, FL 33408

561-844-3461
Ask for Terry Chapin, Sales Manager (he can give color and options of 2005 Prius still available)
 
G

·
Toll Free 800-378-5111 FL Prius in stock

Toll Free 1-800-378-5111

Our Toyota Dealer in North Palm Beach, FL got a July "windfall" delivery of 2005 Prius in White, Black, Silver, Tideland, and several Salsa Reds.

We bought our 2005 Driftwood Pearl Prius from Terry Chapin in March at MSRP, and had a very good "Customer for Life" type of buying experience. Mention to Terry that you saw this on Prius discussion list.

Several of the newly delivered Prius had been sold by July 19, 2005.

Toll Free 1-800-378-5111
Ask for Terry Chapin, Sales Manager (he can give color and options of 2005 Prius still available)
561-844-3461

Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
1215 North Federal Highway
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
 
G

·
Re: Hey, for what it's worth

chappyfade said:
I'm going to buy the #1 from this guy. I talked to him on the phone, and emailed several times, and I got good answers. We're working on the logistics (I'm coming from Missouri to pick it up), but I didn't feel pressured, and they didn't try to sell me any crumby markup options. So far a smooth transaction....hopefully it will still be so when I get all the paperwork filled out.

Chap
Well, tell us how everything turned out? How did the "transaction-delivery process" work out? Are you pleased with your buying experience with this Toyota dealership and salesman? :?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Re: Hey, for what it's worth

dzitlow said:
chappyfade said:
I'm going to buy the #1 from this guy. I talked to him on the phone, and emailed several times, and I got good answers. We're working on the logistics (I'm coming from Missouri to pick it up), but I didn't feel pressured, and they didn't try to sell me any crumby markup options. So far a smooth transaction....hopefully it will still be so when I get all the paperwork filled out.

Chap
Well, tell us how everything turned out? How did the "transaction-delivery process" work out? Are you pleased with your buying experience with this Toyota dealership and salesman? :?:
Everything went well with this dealer. No high-pressure sales, they put up with my frequent phone questions. All of the proper documentation was delivered to me in a timely fashion, and I was able to obtain my Missouri license plates and carry them up to Marquette when I picked up the car, and they even attached the front license plate holder for me (Missouri has front and back plates, Michigan only has back plates). I even got to drive the car off the showroom floor. Mike was a good guy, and Dan the finance guy did well by me. Everything was top notch. I'd highly recommend if you're in the area, or even if you're like me, and live 700 miles away.

Chap
 
G

·
"Prius's Available..........."

Not only the best deal available in Michigan on hybrids but also the best service at and after the sale! "Oh.......what a feeling!" :D
 
G

·
S. FL Dealer lists 14 Prius 800-378-5111

Toll Free 1-800-378-5111, Terry Chapin, Sales Manager
To check current inventory go to http://www.toyota.com , enter Zip 33408

Our Toyota Dealer in Lake Park, FL got a July "windfall" delivery of fourteen 2005 Prius in White, Black, Silver, Driftwood, Tideland, and seven Salsa Reds.

We bought our 2005 Driftwood Pearl Prius from Terry Chapin in March at MSRP, and had a very good "Customer for Life" type of buying experience. Mention to Terry that you saw this on Prius discussion list.
To check current inventory go to http://www.toyota.com , enter Zip 33408

Several of the newly delivered Prius had been sold by July 20, 2005.

Toll Free 1-800-378-5111
Ask for Terry Chapin, Sales Manager (he can give color and options of 2005 Prius still available)
561-844-3461

Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
1215 North Federal Highway
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
 
G

·
Re: S. FL Dealer lists 14 Prius 800-378-5111

Anonymous said:
Toll Free 1-800-378-5111, Terry Chapin, Sales Manager
To check current inventory go to http://www.toyota.com , enter Zip 33408

Our Toyota Dealer in Lake Park, FL got a July "windfall" delivery of fourteen 2005 Prius in White, Black, Silver, Driftwood, Tideland, and seven Salsa Reds.

We bought our 2005 Driftwood Pearl Prius from Terry Chapin in March at MSRP, and had a very good "Customer for Life" type of buying experience. Mention to Terry that you saw this on Prius discussion list.
To check current inventory go to http://www.toyota.com , enter Zip 33408

Several of the newly delivered Prius had been sold by July 20, 2005.

Toll Free 1-800-378-5111
Ask for Terry Chapin, Sales Manager (he can give color and options of 2005 Prius still available)
561-844-3461

Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
1215 North Federal Highway
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
If you paid MSRP....your paid too much...way too much! :p
 
G

·
2004 Prius Salsa Red 14,600 miles for Sale

I need to sell my "baby" as I now need a vehicle to pull a trailer. No can do with the Prius. It's a package 9, low miles, loaded, books/records, etc.. Give me a call if you're interested, at 407 902 7985. I'm located in the Orlando area.
Thanks.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top