Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Aout 3 hours ago, I started getting error messages trying to access this forum, something about being unable to access the database

·
Registered
115 Posts
yeah I would post here, but most often everyone seems to post there. Then come here when it goes down. :p It's a consipracy I tell you... maybe it is PriusOnline is secretly hacking PC site to get us back here. /puts on tin foil window heat shields up and hides in my Prius and so the gov't aliens cannot read my mind

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
richard schumacher said:
http://www.priuschat.com/forums/index.php

In contrast, I can't recall that PriusOnline has ever been down or lost any part of it's archive. Plus it loads a lot faster.
Except for the incident earlier this year when PO was vaporized for a while, and rebuit by our fearlest Host!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
A lot of the problems he's had have been server related, but today HiHychat.com is still up and Danny posted that he's aware of and working on the problem.

Moderator there, or not, I share your frustrations. I hope he gets new and more stable software up soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It was just up. Danny posted a message apologizing for the outage, it ran for awhile and then it went down again. He's expecting a move to new servers to lessen the outages. I run a small chat room out of my basement behind the slow side of an ADSL line, so I can only just imagine the fragility of, and demand on, high traffic sites... It's often a work of love that keeps these sites up.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
BigDaddy said:
...It's often a work of love that keeps these sites up.
No, Hep, I'm not going to. I won't! You cannot MAKE me ask what sort of love keeps them up, and how much work is it really. Don't even try!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sanny said:
BigDaddy said:
No, Hep, I'm not going to. I won't! You cannot MAKE me ask what sort of love keeps them up, and how much work is it really. Don't even try!
Keep clicking. A little to the left. Yes, just like that.....

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sanny said:
BigDaddy said:
Smooth. A nod to restraint, and then complete capitulation! You are hopeless girl! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts