Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appears that PriusChat might be having difficulties again. Can someone please check as I am not getting connected.

Thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
:roll: Hi, FarNorth... from Texas...

I had the same problem for about an hour... at about 2:10 CDT I was able to log on again. PriusChat suffers in this manner frequently.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
It's still a blank screen

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
ah ha!

if you use the homepage link - i.e. priuschat.com, it won't work and will give you a blank screen but if you use the direct link to the forum priuschat.com/forums.html it will work.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Priusonline, where Prius owners go to tell others that Priuschat is down, again, and again, and again....

Priusonline, where Prius owners go to get their fix when Priuschat is down. (I get my fix here on a regular basis, I like to spread my loyalty)

Seriously, I feel sorry for Danny over there, but whatever implemenation of SQL he is using, or forced to use, isn't all that wonderful. Well, I hope to get on and post my half completed posting for over there before the day gets too long in the tooth.

Good luck Danny!

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Well, honestly, this site's SQL is starting to hiccup now and again, which is the reason for my statement.

Currently this site has a smaller base than PriusChat, but as it is growing, it is showing similar symptoms PriusChat had even when it was half its size.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Dan, it has been a while since I've worked with Internet developers. What would you use as a database?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts