• Yes, but the monthly payments UGGH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I think the prius is out of my price range

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
prius is not really out of my range but it is a payment that requires me to commit to working the next 5 years nothing wrong with that my option would be i dont like spending money so I would choose the second option but I am curious how other people feel about money and car payments. I know my brother always says its only money you make more live life and enjoy it you may die tomorrow..... lol

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's hard to decide when you don't have the money to afforth every things.
I know we all have other things we want in life and you are really over the euphoria like i am now your waiting to drop 24,000...... so hard to drop money when we work so hard to get it,thats life tho and my life calls for a prius i believe

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
"back to the subject please, i dont got time for the lame no time for the games just some factual information to connect to the brain, this isnt a site to test your might but it might be a site to settle unreasonable fights, if you hate its too late and dont forget we all live in different states, of the mind and now its definitley time to get back to the reason the topic was submitted, lets just aquit it and be through with it lay down the peace as if its all we known i thought you were grown ..........."

4real if you like hot rods or whatnot thats fine, just leave well alone by the way i have a hot girlfriend and i am intelligent and i sit in front of a pc and i just dont know why many people who have to discriminate this is suppose to be a hobby for fun please dont ruin it.......... besides whats wrong with the prius and why are you really hating you know what post another topic about why you hate the prius stop hijacking this!

spend some time here i found this for you fastprius
http://www.hotrodsworldwide.com/

be cool -Ant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.