Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,thanks to all of you for your comments on the Prius,I have decided to get one for myself. I live in the UK and have to wait 3 months. It is a company car and I have to pay hardly any tax because the emissions are so low!

Cant wait!

A T Spirit is the Uk name for#9 i think but without se/ss

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Prius GT

did anyone see the stuff in the press about the GT ?
Looks pretty cool- Fast and still economical Just search in google for Prius GT
It was shown in the UK at Goodwood Festival of speed
The Canadian Driver site has a good write up. But it is a one off so dont get too excited

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prius GT

The Canadian Driver site has a good write up. But it is a one off so dont get too excited

·
Registered
425 Posts
Re: Prius GT

Brian T said:
Hi Brian Congrats on your order. I saw a black on near Telford last month at Hawkston Park, where we were attending a family wedding. Looked very nice. I got all excited as we have a Blue Executive version on order, and I just had to point it out to my Brother and sister (and anyone else who would listen)!

There has been quite a bit about the GT version. I read a report about it a couple of months ago cant remember where.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Prius sitings

I have not seen many here in the UK There is a black T4 in the next village that I sometimes have a detour to look at
I have ordered mine In Glacier Blue mica

·
Registered
425 Posts
Re: Prius sitings

Brian T said:
I have not seen many here in the UK There is a black T4 in the next village that I sometimes have a detour to look at
I have ordered mine In Glacier Blue mica
Same colour as mine Artic Blue its called out here. I was talking to the dealer on Thursday and he looked up my order on the computer and its in productino now. So judging by my MR2 Roadster (now sold :cry: ) the Prius should be here in about 6 weeks.

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts