Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a group buy for our OC Club and have others available. They are 1/34 size- a nice 5 inch size. Colors (Silver, Black, White, Red, Blue (Aqua),Driftwood) and pics on website.

The front doors open and they are pull back cars- you pull them back and they go forward.

http://www.ocprius.com/toycars.html
Just select the color and hit the Paypal button. $8 plus 4.05 priority shipping. For more pics, I have some on ebay also (id: afternoonteatime).

Attachments

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I just received one, it is cute! I wish the hatch would open. It has the touneu shown as pulled across, and they have something in the back seat. I figured out this was to allow room for the spring mechanism that runs the rear wheels. Might have been better served in the front wheels under the hood.

But neat to have one. If you want one, I highly recommend getting one from Inventor00. I ordered it Monday afternoon, and got it today.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Prius toys available

Adoptions needed!!!

These little Prius are so cute- grandkids love them!
I have All COLORS- Silver, Black, White, Driftwood (tan), Blue (aqua), and Red.

http://www.ocprius.com/toycars.html
Shipping is usually within 24 hours except on weekends when we have road rallys with them- infinate MPG.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: Prius toys available

inventor00 said:
Adoptions needed!!!

These little Prius are so cute- grandkids love them!
I don't know - my 7 year-old daughter HATES my Prius..

Cathy, I'm sure you've seen her sulking at the OC Prius meetings...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HunterGreen said:
Got mine very promptly and it's adorable. I can't stop playing with it. When I build a Lego model of my house, I might make it to this scale so I can park this car in my Lego garage. :)
I would like to see a picture of that one-Lego house with Prius...

·
Registered
219 Posts
If I build it, I'll post a picture.

I could knock together a small one scaled to the Tomica Prius pretty easily. I don't have anywhere near enough Legos to do my whole house to the scale of the 5" Prius without abandoning any pretense of using the right colors, though. (I probably have 20,000 pieces or so.)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Prius toys 5 inches BIG

HunterGreen-
with that many Legos.....hoping someday you can build one for the 5 inch Prius size-
They are great- I have seen them attached to the Hood over the MFDdisplay, in the open flap below the cassette deck (in 04 and 05), etc.

I have heard quite a few grandkids like them - but only over 3 yrs old(manufacturer caution- small plastic parts- tires).

I have a Driftwood on one desk and a Red on another desk....

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
inventor00 said:
HunterGreen said:
Got mine very promptly and it's adorable. I can't stop playing with it. When I build a Lego model of my house, I might make it to this scale so I can park this car in my Lego garage. :)
I would like to see a picture of that one-Lego house with Prius...
What the name of the lady who lives in the one-Lego house?

Eileen...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually I got carried away and painted one of the 1/34 Prius I sell - BRIGHT ORANGE for the Orange County Prius Club...maybe just in time for Halloween... very Bright

Though actually on Oct 21st we are having a "Hallo- weeny Roast" for the OC Prius club- the club will provide the Hot dogs.

·
Registered
133 Posts
How cool! I just ordered a white one because my color was not available, Tidelands. I can't wait to place it next to my NSX model!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks DanMan32. I referenced the image on our website-
just in time for the OCt 21st Oc Prius meeting- "Hallo-weeny Roast" - the club will supply the hot dogs...

Does that mean that everyone has to come in the color of their Prius? Who knows???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Prius Toys for Christmas-Lights?

Has anyone put lights on their Prius Toys for Christmas yet?

I have been trying to put the battery operated kind in... still pondering how to do this- the nice thing is that I have quite a few cars to play with since I sell them- grin.

http://www.ocprius.com

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
How in the world would you put lights in that little car? They would have to be really tiny lights. You probably could only fit one, for the interior.

I have thought of decorating my car with Christmas lights though using an inverter.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.