Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
inicolaou said:
Hi can any one please give me an internet site for ordering prius spareparts on line?

thanks
What kind of spare parts? Are you looking to replace an inverter, or just the cabin air filter? A more detailed explaination of what you need will help us point you to the best place to find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
efusco said:
inicolaou said:
Hi can any one please give me an internet site for ordering prius spareparts on line?

thanks
What kind of spare parts? Are you looking to replace an inverter, or just the cabin air filter? A more detailed explaination of what you need will help us point you to the best place to find what you're looking for.
looking for HV Batteries

·
Registered
319 Posts
That first site that says they have everything, is really cool. When you do find the Prius page, they have a lot of things. You can buy a new engine for like ~$4,500, a new electric motor: ~$1,600, the Hybrid battery is listed but no price. No EV button found there though.
The motor that cools the battery, thats next to the rear passenger vent, that motor costs like 300 bucks!

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
There's some mistakes on it too. like the spoiler assembly is the same price as the clips that hold it: $1.46. My body shop charged me like $350 for it, plus labor.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
OK, bumper/bumper is 3yr/ 36K miles
Drivetrain is 5 yr/60K miles
Hybrid components (battery, ECU, Inverter (motors I don't think are included) 8 yr/100K, more for CA emissions states.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts