Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to work on my 2005 Prius on busy road when all of a sudden the car shut down all power on the dashboard went out and the car shut down as soon as that happened I tried restarting it pressing the power button and putting my foot on the break like it normally starts every day however nothing would happen the power button would just go to orange but would not go to green the dashboard upon me pressing the power button would light up for two seconds and then completely Turn off please note that when I mean two seconds of the dashboard lights going on I don’t mean that the car turned on or the motor turned on or anything the motor was still not turn on the lights on the dashboard would just turn on for two seconds however the radio in the clock with Stan you neither case I was stuck on the road and had to call the tow truck because there was no way of getting the car going can anybody please help what can it be I tried changing the 12 V battery bought a new one and install did however the car still did not power on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts