Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that last night. At first I Wasn't sure it it was a prius, then they showed a shot of the Dash and I noticed the Double Glove box. The interesting thing was the emblem on the rear of the car looked liked it said Ford. I replayed that scene over and over again (thanks TIVo) and the car Bryan drives is definately a Prius. Good Catch.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Marshall, the computer CIA geek in "Alias", was driving one a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive since he's such a likeable genius.

·
Registered
3 Posts
alias

Actually, on Alias it was Sidney's Prius. She was driving Marshall home. Remember a few weeks prior, she mentioned at dinner she had a hybrid. She made good on that claim! :)

Josh

·
Registered
236 Posts
I noticed that and called the wife in the room.

I am ever-so-glad that Family Guy is back. It was such a travesty cancelling it in the first place.

Now I have something else to watch on television other than Simpsons and King Of The Hill and baseball.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Re: alias

jofo said:
Actually, on Alias it was Sidney's Prius. She was driving Marshall home. Remember a few weeks prior, she mentioned at dinner she had a hybrid. She made good on that claim! :)

Josh
Hmm. I missed that interchange. Sydney having one surprises me a little more than the computer genius, but she's no dummy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts