Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my other car is a Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS. It's one of those models that were pretty limited in release, so the owners are rather fanatical...
They frequently have gatherings or "meets" where they get together as many Subarus in one place, and have a photo taken. Exeter Subaru has routinely had a Subaru Day at New England Dragway...I'm wondering if any Prius people have considered organizing a big meet? It would be nice to put some faces to names...

The "Scooby Owners" have set up a website and everything...I'm as passionate about my Subaru as I am about my Prius...
http://www.subarumeet.com/index.htm

·
Registered
20 Posts
Meet

They used to do Meets, I have seen some webpages. What about one in California? I would wonder what any body would do when there would be a meeting? drive arround all day, a BBQ, Music?

Does anyone know how many Prius's are sold to date (estimated)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Re: Meet

PriusownerCAL said:
What about one in California?
Methinks you'd have to narrow it down somewhat geographically, although if you collected all the ones in CA in one place for a weekend you might get a measurable difference in air quality due to having displaced all the other cars... there are about 6 that park just in the same parking lot I do at work!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts