Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 16 yrs old, i also have a salvaged 2001 prius.

its almost done, and i have learned so much about cars, and hybrid cars in general thanks to my purchase its so simple to charge the battery, i mean if you have the proper equitment.

The engine is also simple, other than the sensors,

i love you toyota!

well uh hybrids are the best

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congrats!!!
I am, too, only 16 and drive a Prius. Nice to know there is more my age! It is a great car.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Damn. I'm almost as old as both of you added together. (And I'm sure there are a more than a few on here that are OLDER than the two of you added together.)

Oh well, nice to know that the young 'uns are helping out the environment, too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, I love it that young people also like the Prius :)
I'm as old as Ehurtley and one of the 16 yr olds combined and just got my Prius less than a week ago (Seaside BC) - after 8 month wait. Longer than my pregnancies were....(both kids were born early).

Pat

·
Registered
319 Posts
CaPriusLover said:
ehurtley said:
Oh well, nice to know that the young 'uns are helping out the environment, too.
I second that statement!!!
I third it!!! 8)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm 19. This is my 4th car. :shock:

1. 1981 Delorean - Sold
2. 2000 BMW 323i - Currently my Daily driver
3. 1967 Jaguar 340 - Weekend Driver
4. 2005 Prius #9 - On Order

·
Registered
209 Posts
I've been hearing so many rumors that the youngest American generation doesn't care about politics, the environment, etc., because they don't think all these issues affect their lives. I am very delighted to see so many people of that age bracket who are thinking about these things. I'm making a leap, of course, that one concerned enough about environmental issues to drive a Prius also thinks about other political/economic issues, since they're all linked together.

Note, please, that I do not make the leap that one concerned about environmental issues is necessarily tied to one or another party or philosophy, or to one candidate or another. The important thing in my mind is that the generation coming up is in fact thinking and already taking part.

And, OK, it's a cool car, too!

Susan
Less than 2 months to election! Please vote!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Don't assume anyone's motives or feelings because he/she buys a
particular car. There are many different reasons besides environmental
concerns. Some of us just love leading edge technology. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts