Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the first 15 minutes of I-Robot, I thought I saw a Prius (or 2) made up as a yellow or orange taxicab, complete with black and white checkerboard striping down its side.

It was a night scene on a Chicago street and the car passed quickly in the background.

Did I see what I thought I saw? Perhaps I just had 'Prius on the brain' while patiently awaiting mine to arrive, hopefully before 2035.

G

·
I think it was!

I could have sworn I saw it too!! I guess we'll have to wait for the DVD to confirm. BTW.. movie was so so.

·
Registered
319 Posts
When he was running after something, if you saw it you know what he was after, not to ruin it for others though, or was it right after that. But is that when? I wasn't looking for a Prius but I did love his car. Awesome movie too. And that part when he sneezed was HILARIOUS. I loved the movie.
-Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian said:
When he was running after something, if you saw it you know what he was after, not to ruin it for others though, or was it right after that. But is that when? I wasn't looking for a Prius .....
-Brian
I believe that was the scene. The camera started in the middle of the street about 10 feet above the road surface pointed at the curb/sidewalk. It then panned to the right and raised up to about the 20 foot level to give a view down the street with buildings on each side. Our hero was running and appeared briefly through this scene.

Good movie! Normally I would wait for satellite or DVD, but I figured if Audi was confident enough that the movie wouldn't bomb to use some scenes in its commercials, I would give it a go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts