Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where I could rent a prius. I've heard to ev-rental but their pick up locations are all in soCal, and it would take me forever to drive there since I live in Oregon. Does anyone know where I can rent one?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Check out your local rental companies. Last week I saw a silver 04, a rare site in Memphis, and as it passed noticed the green and white Enterprise sticker.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Prius for rent

We rented a silver 04 Prius from Hertz in Atlanta a few weeks ago. Wife liked it so much she gave me budget for PACKAGE #9!!!! (Prius is viewed as toy by house CFO).

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
One of the dealers here in Orlando had two that they could rent. If you decided to buy, then they would take the cost of your rental off the price of the car.

So make some calls, see if any dealers do this in your area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Enterprise Rent-a car in Eugene, OR has a few 04 Prius that they rent. I don't know where you are in OR, you might cal Enterprise in your area to see if they have any available. You could also come to Eugene and rent one, I've heard they get $50 a day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prius for Rent?

Thanks guys, I don't live near Eugene so I'll call my local Enterprise and see. thx! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts