Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
383 Posts
Swampthing said:
I've been waiting on a new Black 2004 Prius with Package #9 for about a week and a half now, and each day seems that much longer. The delivery date that I was told is February 15, so I guess I just need to buck up and get used to the wait.

In the meantime, I have been scouring the net for some good Prius discussion groups and have found this one. I have heard there is also a group on Yahoo! Can anyone recommend some more really good Prius websites to momentarily abate my salivation?

Thanks!
Swampthing,
This is the most on-topic and, generally speaking, well-mannered newsgroup that I've found for Prius enthusiasts. The Yahoo group is more active but is riddled with advertising and seems to attract more YELLING!!! I've found alt.autos.toyota to be pretty useless for Prius owners. IMO, if there is one "must have" Prius website it would be http://www.john1701a.com. Welcome to PriusOnline and best wishes for a fast delivery.
Moo :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.