Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post here, and I *might* have my Prius today. It was supposed to be here yesterday, but didn't show up yet. I imagine that if its not early in the day, it will have to wait until Friday. Not the color I wanted (Driftwood), but its ok, and not the accessory package I would have wanted (the one with Smart Start/Open, and the alarm and auto-adjusting mirror), I would have preferred just the rear wiper, but they didn't order that package here in this region (DC area, whatever region that is for Toyota). It should be great in DC traffic.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked it up today (Saturday). Now all I have to do is wait for the seats and carpeting to dry (I used 303 Fabric Protectant). I ended up about $1,500 worse than the low end I expected to get for the trade in (based on the on-line Kelly trade-in value), but I 've heard of worse. The only negative thing so far is the check engine light came on at about 10 miles (added to the already existing thread on that issue). One thing I noticed is that I left the headlight switch on, and they went off after I got out and locked the car (I didn't notice at what point they went out). That's nice to not end up draining the small battery that way accidently, but I see in the manual they don't recommend doing that if the car is going to sit for an extended period.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Headlights

Joker - one thing I noticed this week was the energy use from normal beams to high beams. Just messing around one evening on the way home from work. Waited for the straightesed, flat and constistent part of the drive and watched the guage as I flipped back and forth.

I've only had mine for a week. Sounds like we are in the same boat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts