Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is almost here!!!! Dealer said it takes 5-10 days after it arrives in NY to get it but will get me my VIN sooner. What things should I buy now to be ready? I was thinking about side moldings and floormats.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
adamsmom said:
It is almost here!!!! Dealer said it takes 5-10 days after it arrives in NY to get it but will get me my VIN sooner. What things should I buy now to be ready? I was thinking about side moldings and floormats.
A couple Valium may be in order.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yeah, Hep has a point! Many packages come with floormats... you might just want to wait and see what you really need!

I got a console cover and I plan to get sunshades that actually fit...

·
Registered
304 Posts
adamsmom said:
My lovely wife got me molded Carbox Floor and cargo protectors. They have a huge lip and fit perfectly. Here's the URL if you're interested:
http://mats4less.com/camoflpr.html

The only problem is they are made as they are ordered - in Germany! They took almost as long to get in as the Prius :shock: If you want I can post a picture. She also got me a cargo logic tote. Nice for putting in groceries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts