Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like a men's t-shirt with either the Hybrid Synergy Drive logo or the Power push button. I have seen the HSD available at CafePress (if I were a woman--camisole, or a dog--dog t-shirt, I'd be all set) and the "Power", but not in a men's regular t-shirt. I've searched here but most of the threads are about HSD keychains.

·
Registered
16 Posts
At Cafe Press you can print any image on any item, you could find the image on the web and send it to them to print on your shirt. I did for something else and it worked ok, image was a bit small on the finished product

·
Registered
16 Posts
Found the images and played around on cafepress.

use "[email protected]", password: hybrid to check it out

Images are small and may be grainy because the original images were that way.

Don't work for cafepress, don't know if any copyrights, trademarks, etc were violated, not doing it for personal gain, but there it is.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
wayneswhirld said:
Chew on this...a dog can be a hybrid too (I have this feeling some interesting posts will follow)!
The only hybrid "dogs" I've heard of are the wolf/dog hybrids, though I don't suggest breeding/owning one for temperment reasons.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hybrid dogs, etc

My dog was inherited, and not a hybrid, but she is a rocket dog and runs on almost no fuel at all!

·
Registered
84 Posts
On making T-Shirts...

Isn't there transfers that you can run through an inkjet printer for making your own Tees? You could even take a picture of your own car with you digital camera fro making a shirt. You surely cold download a hi-res picture of the power button I would think. Or even take your own shot.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: On making T-Shirts...

Alphawolf said:
Isn't there transfers that you can run through an inkjet printer for making your own Tees? You could even take a picture of your own car with you digital camera fro making a shirt. You surely cold download a hi-res picture of the power button I would think. Or even take your own shot.
I find Tongway's CafePress "make your own stuff" suggestion above, to be the best way to do it. I did the make your own for an idle-free campaign I'm involved in and it worked beautifully. A regular white t with the custom artwork on it cost me $14 including shipping. If you know your way around Photoshop then you could take a pic of the Power button (or whatever) and mask out around it. Finding a large enough HSD to take a pic of is more of a challenge. Hi-res is the key. They'll take uploads as big as you want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.