Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent issue of The Swift Report, Bush blasted the homosexual energy agenda, saying that while conservative figures put gay population at 4%, energy consumption by gays top 20%. The President used a last-minute speech to blast the homosexual energy agenda, which he blamed for driving up prices at the pump. Mr. Bush touched on such seemingly disparate topics as the excessive use of lighting in gay dance clubs, the misperception that the Toyota Prius is a 'gay' gar, and the need to roll back regulations that are keeping the nuclear power industry tied up in knots.

In his speech to a Small Business Administration conference in Washington, Mr. Bush laid out an ambitious plan to curb excessive consumption of energy by gays, who by some estimates consume as much as 20% of the nation's energy allotment, including oil imported from Saudi Arabia and Venezuela, and the natural gas that is piped down from gay-friend Canada. A recent study by the independent think tank, Americans for Traditional Energy Consumption, concludes that oil from the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge of ANWR could fuel American SUV's for nearly two years--if gays reduced their trips to the gym by half!

Is it "gay" to own and drive a Prius?

·
Registered
188 Posts
This post is gay :)

Everyone knows the transvestites use the most fossile fuels and they should be the target of all new legislation!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
No, the Prius is clearly bi.

And it was made that way, it was not a choice.

You can force it to go just one way, via the EV button, but this just isn't its nature (despite the more common use of this mode in non-American countries), and it won't last. The lure of the ICE will prevail again, and the car will decadently go reeatedly from one source to the other for fulfillment.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
To roughly quote Seinfeld from "Seinfeld"; "Elaine, you only have access to the parts some of the time, however he has access to them all the time. So, it is pretty hard for you to influence him to permanently play for our team."

Such is the Prius (with EV switch installed). You have access to its control system some of the time, but in all honesty the Prius has access to itself and its "desires" all of the time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
where is all this gay stuff coming from?? the prius is simply a wonderful car.... for hetero, gay, bi, trans....whatever.....its a fun car & great to drive..... i guess the big 4 are now trying to label it like that....cuz they surely didnt make it look bad by blasting that recall ( voluntary turnin).. what does ones personal sexual choice have to do wtih buying a car?? if you want it....get ...its urs for the taking......& i am able to make up my own mind about what i like.....& safety & ecology certainly move me...~ :wink:

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
I think the thread originator was trying to be serious, but it looks like the thread got hijacked by a number of us and has been turned into a humor base. :D

Sorry!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: Prius and the Homosexual energy agenda

fish_antlers said:
Definetly not a "man's" car, and I'd hazard to say not a "lesbian's" car either.
Just plain "gay".
Hi fish_antlers,

Your statement gives me the chance to ask a question that's been twirling in my brain for years: what makes a car a man's car?

1. Being big and massive?
2. Being noisy?
3. Look manly? (We won't investigate on this one ;))
4. Attracting women?

What I'm trying to understand is this: if someone is a man, isn't he a man even (and specially) outside his vehicle?

I mean, take the meanest, most aggressive road hog out there: all it takes for it to move is sit at the wheel and apply pressure on the gas pedal.

I'm leaving out driving style on purpose because if we identify being a man with driving aggressively the discussion loses sense.

Is engine power the cut-off quality? If so, take me and place me in a Ferrari F40 for 15 minutes, and then in a Prius for 15 more minutes: would you expect me to switch gender and/or change sexual orientation in the process? Then maybe my wife and I should switch cars: she has a BMW 330i and I have a Prius. :lol:

I believe it's the man that makes the car, not vice versa.

But please do let me know your thoughts!

·
Registered
6 Posts
As I recall in my college psychology classes, any guy who goes for a means of transportation (cycle or otherwise) that is big and massive, powerful, and loud has a teenie-weenie complex.
:lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: The Swift Report

JKnight said:
Or maybe the poster didn't realize that The Swift Report is satire and not fact. :)
I realized that.

My question remains, since I see people get very excited about their cars.

No, wait - that's the answer! :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
well since fish antlers seems to think that the prius is gay
why is he even considering buying this car?? or have i answered my own question??

i thought this was a forum for those who love their prius (or those wanting to learn about it), to share ideas, etc.....but now it seems to be somewhat of a bashing place......i always thought that if you cant say anything nice......dont say anything.........so the same should apply... if u dont think anything nice......then y even be here!????? :?

·
Registered
199 Posts
twisted thought

I look at the Prii owners around me and talk to them . My Prius has been quite a nice tool for meeting guys (I am female). Boys like toys and smart boys like smart toys, I like smart boys!
Additionally many of the owners here in my little corner of San Diego County are teachers (male and female), older owners and financially comfortable couples. Again a fairly smart group.
If you need a truck for work, by all means you should drive a truck. No one-- gay, lesbian or not well endowed needs to drive a Hummer.

·
Registered
133 Posts

Look, quit picking on Fish Antlers! If you look at the end of his replies he states, "With Beer, Guns and Trucks, Who Needs Women!

He clearly doesn't need women!! Nor does he apparently want women.

Just because "we" go for the feminine persuasion doesn't mean he has to.

Fish, you have the right to be any way you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

·
Registered
269 Posts
fish_antlers wrote:
With Beer, Guns and Trucks, Who Needs Women?
Well, I drink more of the manly single barrel bourbons, own lots of guns, absolutely adore women (married to a 5 ft, 110 pound blond fox of a lady)and own a Prius because the H1 uses to much gas to drive 150 miles back and forth to work each day.

...I guess because I now own the Prius....I'm gay :shock: :roll:

maybe if I had enough beer I could get intimate with a bass or carp and chase a doe deer or two (of course does' don't have antlers....hmmmm)........ :roll:

Maybe Fish_antlers needs to find a better quality brew....

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Does she have a single sister? Being short myself, I prefer petite women. But appearance isn't the major thing I go after, it's a plus.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts