Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hello! I found this website which has cool accessories for the old and new Prius. Has anyone seen this yet and if you did or do, what is your take on this.. Are these accessories for your website OK to get or will this just void th warranty and screw up your car??

Here is the WebSite:

http://coastaletech.com/04prius.htm

·
Registered
928 Posts
They seem to be pretty reliable. Most of their products are cool, some can void the warranty, none are likely to screw up your car. As far as I know, none of their products affect or require messing with the high voltage parts of the Prius. Still, you should maintain a healthy respect for them when doing any installation or other work on your Prius.

By voiding the warranty, I mean that if installation or use of these accessories causes a failure of some part(s) of your Prius, it won't be covered by the warranty. Failures of parts not involved in installation or use of the accessories will still be covered to the same extent they would had you not installed/used the accessories. This is pretty much standard for the automotive after market industry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts