Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on day 37 of my wait for a Salsa BC9 in Arlington, TX. At the end of January, I was #10 on the list. Dealer was getting 2/3 Prii a month, any ideas how the increased production in March of such a dealer will be affected? :?:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry, I don't have an answer for your production increase question. However, since I'm in the same area as you I though I would say Hi. I assume your working with Vandergriff. You should probably also try Don Davis and the Fort Worth dealership. The more places that know your looking the better chance you have of getting a car sooner. I actually got mine at Don Davis, but would have preferred Vandergriff since it is closer. Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vandergriff had the shortest wait list when I placed deposit. I gave my preferences to Don Davis and another dealership in Dallas. If my car comes, they'll call me. I'd just as soon keep it close to home (I actually live in Mansfield). The thing I like about 'Griff is that when they get cars, they'll look for exact matches 1st regardless of place in line. If there are no exact matches, they start at #1 and call each person on the list to see if that person wants the one they've got. Thst way some schmoe doesn't come off the street and get a car just because it doesn't have the exact match.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I was okay with any color besides tideland pearl and white. My required options were the smart entry and homelink rearview mirror.

The car I got was the seaside pearl with package 4. The biggest concern I had was the interior tan color, but it hasn't been that bad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting

Vandergriff tells me that most people who go with 9, are getting either their 1st or 2nd color choice. I'm more addicted to the Red than the 9, but I wopuldn't mind waiting an extra month to get both

Day 56

1 - 6 of 6 Posts