Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
The IMG tag requires a URL to a picture hosted on some website. If this site still had a personal gallery and direct URL access to the file itself, you could use that, but the gallery has been shut down so you need your own source.

If your ISP provides you with a personal webspace, you could upload the picture(s) there, and reference them through the proper URL in the IMG tag. The pictures you host at your personal webspace do not have to be referenced in the default webpage or advertised in any way.

You can attach pictures, as you can with many other file types, without having to host it elsewhere, but they wouldn't be in-line in the post.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I fixed it for you. Try editing it so you can see how I fixed it.

This picture is huge! Might have been better to attach it so only a thumbnail shows initially, although the system may not have let you being the file is so big.
You could also crop the picture some. Paint can handle JPGs.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for making the picture viewable. It certainly needs cropping. It's difficult to show the size of the damage relative to the bonnet. It's the first time I have ever been hit by anything so substantial, if I had been riding the motorbike it could been a nasty accident.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Posting a picture How

I dont think you can, unless its a publicly viewable picture. If youre running an FTP server on your pc it will work, but you cant just share it or upload it unless you post it in the gallery or another public site and link to that URL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.