Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to make up my mind on whether to purchase a Prius or not...

local dealers barely have them in before they are delivered to their new owners which makes the decision more difficult... b/c i haven't gotten alot of time with the car...

does anyone know of a national car rental company which rents the Prius?

thanks so much...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there are plenty of reasons to buy a prius and i'd love to arrive at that conclusion...

BUT -

i am 6'2" and i want to have the opportunity to be in the car for sometime to see if i'm comfortable in it for long drives as i have a fiancee in montreal and drive up there twice a month (800 miles round trip)...

if i can rent a prius for one of those drives... it will make the decision alot easier..

thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Try Enterprise. I rented one for a day before I bought mine - well worth it if you have any doubts.

Geoff
(6'4" and no problems in my Prius.)

·
Registered
48 Posts
GeoffM said:
Try Enterprise. I rented one for a day before I bought mine - well worth it if you have any doubts.
I wanted to do the same thing for the same reason before we bought our new Prius last month. I called our nearest Enterprise location and asked if they had any Prii or knew of any other locations that might have one.

The response I got was, "I heard we might have the Prius at some of our California locations."

Enterprise wouldn't "pick me up" for one of those.

·
Registered
17 Posts
sbpwjm said:
i'm trying to make up my mind on whether to purchase a Prius or not...
If you want to come to Las Cruces, I'll let you drive mine.

Maybe someone on the site who lives in your area will let you test drive. I gave a test drive in mine before I had it a week. I've only had it 11 days now and think "I've" sold three of them.

Ann

·
Registered
33 Posts
Seaside Harry said:
The response I got was, "I heard we might have the Prius at some of our California locations."

Enterprise wouldn't "pick me up" for one of those.
I rented mine in York, PA, so they're around the East coast too.

Geoff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts