Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
The one with the sticker in the back window is exactly where I put my sticker also. I'm gambling with just one sticker on my Prius. Thanks for the pix.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks for the pix....

I'm on side streets 98% of the time........

Someone mentioned the magnetic sheets .....tracing the stickers then applying to the car via magnet......
Will this work? or is it mostly plastic?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
bshef said:
Someone mentioned the magnetic sheets .....tracing the stickers then applying to the car via magnet......
Will this work? or is it mostly plastic?
Two problems. 1, most of the lower surfaces are not metal, so the magnet won't stick. 2, theft. Already reports of theft of stickers from Prius Online member.

:(

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for the Pictures. I received mine over the weekend and after considering other placement options (windows, Magnets, etc) I decided to just apply them to the required areas. I thought it would look ugly, but the stickers give the car a more unique look. Granted the stickers are large, but I have them low on the bumbers, so you really don't notice them.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Mine came on Saturday too. In hindsight, I should've put the front & rear ones below the horizontal crease, as Brian did. Oh well. I'll have to console myself with the 10 minutes I saved on the freeway today. Woo-hoo!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Exactly I forgot all about having stickers on my Bumpers when I was driving (not siting in traffic) to work this morning. Plus I am sure there is an easy way to remove the stickers if needed (I just need to do some research on it , perhaps going to the manufacturers website and seeing what they suggest to remove the adhesive.)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got my stickers Friday and was horrified at the size.
Since I rarely have used car pool lane perhaps I will wait and see what's happening... although the pictures I see here do look better than I imagined.
Has anyone seen LA Times article over the weekend?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: HOV stickers

allsport21 said:
by law, how many stickers are you suppose to put on your car and where?
I don't know if there's an actual "law". There are instructions provided that tell you where to mount them. I don't know if it references a specific vehicle code that dictates the sticker's placement.

I just put the two small ones on the windows and called it good.

DGStan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts