Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up our new seaside pearl pkg 6 at 3pm to day and then taking a 500 mi ride with 2 bassets will let all know about comfort and dog useage of the car. :D
only took 8 weeks and got MSRP

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
BIGGUY said:
I am picking up our new seaside pearl pkg 6 at 3pm to day and then taking a 500 mi ride with 2 bassets will let all know about comfort and dog useage of the car. :D
only took 8 weeks and got MSRP
YAY! Woo hooo!! Wheeee! Cheers! :) You must be so excited! I have a punkin headed dog with dirty feet and who flings fur when she's in the car. I picked up a non-slip backseat cover from Kozy K-9 (online, recommended by Click and Clack's cartalk.com website). It's soft on the up side, and non-skid on the bottom. Velcros to the carpet in front of the seat and over the top to the carpet of the "way back." It's great! And it has slots so her seatbelt will still work. Keeps the backseat clean. AND it has the added benefit of completely covering the wayback if I decide to fold down the rear seats. I recommend it for the doggy set. Keeps Little Prius tidy, and gives the woofster somewhere to rest her paws.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yippee ! Yahoo !!

I've had mine for 5 weeks tomorrow. Also bought in Oklahoma because the wait times and/or prices here were too much. Had less than a 4-week wait there.

Congratulations and enjoy! :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts