Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Prius TODAY, well worth the wait.

Been on Three lists for about 2 1/2 months. 49.8MPG on 95 mile trip home.

I got it at Salinas Toyota in Salinas CA, MSRP, no hassles, great to deal with. Worked with Nathan and Bob. I was on their list under 2 months, #16 when I called the end of April.

Its so freak'n cool

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats on your new Prius! I really like the white - our church school has a white #9 for their raffle and it's so sharp looking. I've had 2 white cars in the past so I must have a soft spot for them.

I like my salsa red, but come winter it's going to really show the salt that it's accumulated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like the white, it seems to look cleaner longer. I purchased a Mr. Clean car wash setup rom Target($16). The DI-water final rinse sure works great no water spots on the windows at all.

·
Registered
186 Posts
chester said:
Picked up my Prius TODAY, well worth the wait.

Been on Three lists for about 2 1/2 months. 49.8MPG on 95 mile trip home.

I got it at Salinas Toyota in Salinas CA, MSRP, no hassles, great to deal with. Worked with Nathan and Bob. I was on their list under 2 months, #16 when I called the end of April.

Its so freak'n cool
Been on a list with a deposit in the dealers hand since February at 1 dealer, # 25 at the other, been on that 2nd list since March? I have almost given up on an '04

I see 4 or 5 a day. Was in Santa Monica last week, saw 6 in 1/2 hour driving around the streets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read over on PriusChat.com that the July allocations for So Cal increased from June numbers, who knows when these cars from the increased production, next 2-3 weeks. So hang in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts