Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Penske Toyota in Downey California has joined Ask Patty as a 'female friendly' certified dealership! Women looking to buy a new Prius, ( they have 7 2006 and 2007 models currently in stock) from a 'female friendly' Toyota Prius dealership can contact them by going to http://www.askpatty.net/pensketoyota.com.

They even have a great play area for kids and loaner strollers for your babies!

:p

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Is this a Prius General posting or also "Dealers posting" ? It looks if this post belongs with us in _Dealers_ section.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
C.Rickey Hirose said:
Is this a Prius General posting or also "Dealers posting" ? It looks if this post belongs with us in _Dealers_ section.
Here's your chance for payback C. Rickey! You learned this by being scolded early on, and now you can teach a new dealer. :lol:

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I think I could forgive that kind of post. The only complaint is the signature suggests the poster is president of AskPatty, rather than Penske. If the poster were president of AskPatty, then their ID should have been something like AskPatty rather than PriusPenske.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Well, the only thing with that is.. Penske Toyota is in Downey, California.. and "PriusPenske" has their hometown set to Sarasota, Florida. Now if you do a whois search on askpatty.com you get:

Gary Youngman
1600 S. Federal Hwy #840
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
US

So perhaps.. PriusPenske IS someone from AskPatty.. but they decided to register as PriusPenske which makes it seem like an ad.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Hep said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:
Here's your chance for payback C. Rickey! You learned this by being scolded early on, and now you can teach a new dealer. :lol:
Hep,: absolutely, One learns from Own mistake and strives to attain the highest. In Pursuit of Exellence, borrowing the phrase from Toyota-lines of creativity !

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sell touch up paint as nail polish.

Put out a water dish for the dog while you are throwing money at the problem.Since women earn less than men a female friendly dealership should charge less for the car.Put a velcro suit on the baby and stick it to the wall so profit per square foot is not reduced.Penske was picked to distribute the SMART car and if this is their definition of customer care I will never set foot on their lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dealers or Females?

Sorry for the confusion - Ask Patty helps women with car advice etc.- My post is aimed towards women...by the way I had dinner with a woman who is making $175,000 a year working at a car dealership - Women hires at many key postions are in demand by car dealers.

Checkout http://www.askpatty.com for more info.

Just trying to be helpful to the women who may frequent this forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.