Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attended my Grand Daughters Dance Recital and parked on east site of a H2. It was great shading my 04 Tideland Pearl Prius from the hot afternoon Sun. Never got to thank the owner. Or tell him it will help me keep up the 40 plus MPG I achieve daily and 58 MPG on a trip. :lol: :) :D

Tony Liscio
My 04 Tideland Pearl Prius #6 best car I owned in 48 Years.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I found one parked next to me when I came out of a restaurant at breakfast. I wonder if he looked at my car with as much disdain as I looked at his?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
One day, there will be enough Prii on the road, we'll be able to box in and corral those big animals, maybe even tame 'em.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
BIF said:
One day, there will be enough Prii on the road, we'll be able to box in and corral those big animals, maybe even tame 'em.
do they taste like chicken?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
hyperion said:
Probably never noticed it!
I would bet anything he didn't.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hep said:
hyperion said:
Oh you never know... the shape of the Prius is still different enough to attract attention. Of course seeing the car, and thinking about it's significans are two entirely different things.

·
Registered
25 Posts
But the man with a Bicycle disdains my Prius!

Ever have the Human powered vehicles look at your Prius with disdain?
Don't they know we are superior? (in an oil burning world)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Don't park next to one. They won't see you and will ding you when lowering their gangplanks.

Instead, speed away from them at stoplights and pass them going uphill on the freeway. *Then* they notice you :_>

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
melgish said:
Hep said:
hyperion said:
Oh you never know... the shape of the Prius is still different enough to attract attention. Of course seeing the car, and thinking about it's significans are two entirely different things.
I am making some stereotypical assumptions. I assume (I know what that makes me) the driver is a self-centered, "the rest of the world can get the hell out of my way", oblivious and self-entitled egomaniac. I could be wrong...

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
hyperion said:
Hep, are you talking about the driver of the H2 or the Prius?
Oh, the Prius driver is a self-congratulatory, "I am single handedly saving the world", smug, judgemental, NPR member. I was talking about the other idiot in the hummer. :wink:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
hyperion said:
I'm sure the Govenor of California could give you a good argument. Probably starting off with "I can't even get into a damn Prius!
So he needs a Hummer? A real leader would sacrifice some personal comfort to set an example. He is a classic example of my stereotype driver as mentioned above. And I don't think he could give me a good argument on anything without eight speech writers and a teleprompter. You, on the other hand, would make fine company for a lunch debate. If you're ever in Minnesota...

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Don't the Hummers come with an accessory Prius for coming ashore? Sort of mile the rowboats the old sailing ships used to use to get to shore from their anchor in the harbor?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hep said:
hyperion said:
I'm sure the Govenor of California could give you a good argument. Probably starting off with "I can't even get into a damn Prius!
So he needs a Hummer? A real leader would sacrifice some personal comfort to set an example. He is a classic example of my stereotype driver as mentioned above. And I don't think he could give me a good argument on anything without eight speech writers and a teleprompter. You, on the other hand, would make fine company for a lunch debate. If you're ever in Minnesota...
Yah... Minnesota... the arbiter of Governors... :::snort:::

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sanny said:
Hep said:
hyperion said:
Yah... Minnesota... the arbiter of Governors... :::snort:::
I plead insanity. On behalf of the whole damn state.
We strive to have a politcal system as intelligent and ethical as New Jersey!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts