Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

The Toyota website says that package #7 includes the Smart Entry System.... but my dealer said that package #7 does not include this feature. Can some one with Package #7 let me know if this feature is or is not included?

Thanks a bunch,

Laurie

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have ordered a package 7 (AM) with the understanding that it includes Smart Entry. I think I would believe the Toyota website over an individual dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2004 Package 7 it does have the smart entry system. , I have a word of caution though once you have it you are going to be spoiled for life. I LOVE IT.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ljmesser said:
Hello,

The Toyota website says that package #7 includes the Smart Entry System.... but my dealer said that package #7 does not include this feature. Can some one with Package #7 let me know if this feature is or is not included?

Thanks a bunch,

Laurie
Laurie,

I own a Prius with the AM package (#7) and it does indeed have the smart entry and start system. :D :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I mentioned to my dealer that you all had said that #7 included smart entry... he rechecked online and agreed that there had been a typo in the info he had given me!

I can't wait to get my car (although it'll be a long wait)!

Laurie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Despite their training I have found the salemen at the dealerships to be lacking. They do not have a full understanding about the '04 Prius. The best thing to do is your own research. Know all that you can before stepping foot inside the dealership.

I had one guy try to tell me that the Echo was also a hybrid. The look on his face was not that of a person who was joking either.

Package 7 includes smart system. BEST THING EVER!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts