Toyota Prius Forum banner

Ordering a Prius Tomorrow

10K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Daniel 
#1 ·
I made up my mind and I'm going to get a Prius. I am kind of down grading from a 02 BMW 325i.

My question is, What if any... are the "Special Options" on these cars? So If I ordered one, what extra stuff can I order?

Like Leather, Comfort Seats... Ext...

Has anyone asked for this stuff? If so... Tell me all the cool things you know about.

Discussion starter · #19 ·
Stevesol –

Yea, about the sound system… BMW 3’s have a very nice, clear system. I did buy the Package 9 so I’m getting the upgraded sound system… But I think I’ll replace the speakers with really nice aftermarket ones, crossovers, and an amp when my prius arrives.

… about the cup holders… I noticed that too. I had to move my arm rest up to hold two drinks. I ended up take my cup holders out and used the Euro Tray.

---------------------------------------------------
I might keep the bimmer for a while though. Its paid off and what I'll save on gas is going to practically make the payment on the prius.

BTW guys. I ordered mine today. I'm second on the list so I'm happy about that. I got it at MSRP from Toyota of Riverside.

I ordered a Super White on Dark Grey #9 with Glass Brake Senor. They told me it should arrive in 8 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.