Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally went in and asked for the manager....i openly asked him to his face......"how many Prius are you allotted each month"........he went into a speel about this and that.....and i again repeated my question.....in as silent of a voice as possible.....he said 1....i asked 1 car a week.....1 car every two weeks.......he shook his head and said no 1 car every month....i got this really puzzled look on my face......and were number 30 on the list.....and you told me 8 months at min.....1 year at most........

now i may be wrong......but if you dont get more cars were looking at 2.5 years......

well it was just an estimate....

and i walked out........

must be nice to sell product you wont have till forever.....and not ever be able to back it up......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Maybe you should order your Prius somewhere else. I ordered mine, was told 3 months, and my car arrived 90 days later. Wow! I got my Prius on Feb 28 from McGeorge Toyota in Richmond, VA. There are now 50 people on the waiting list and a 12-month wait.

On the brighter side, some people will cancel, find a Prius elsewhere, or some will even buy a Civic hybrid, Ford Escape hybrid, or some other vehicle. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts