Toyota Prius Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
1,536 Posts
Thomme said:
...Send fruit.
We could send Hep with coffee, instead... 8)

I don't know that "spathic" describes my Little Prius. But who was it that got bumped in traffic and got a slice in the back bumper? That could be somewhat cleavish, I suppose.

· Registered
1,902 Posts
Subsidy or loosing money !

Sanny said:
Thomme said:
...Send fruit.

I don't know that "spathic" describes my Little Prius. But who was it that got bumped in traffic and got a slice in the back bumper? That could be somewhat cleavish, I suppose.
Hi Sanny, sorry to barge in. read the non-subsidy HH just announced by Toyota, look at the price and tell me if _Subsidy_ had anything to do with
this low pricing or is it that Toyota loosing money again !

I just posted in Prius General

· Registered
9 Posts
Sanny said:
Well, I wasn't using it so much to describe the Prius as some of the actresses mentioned earlier on in the thread :)

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Sanny said:
Thomme said:
...Send fruit.

That was melgish with the hickey on the bumper. Bet the other guy was on his cell phone and dangerously under-caffeinated.

· Registered
1,536 Posts
Re: Subsidy or loosing money !

C.Rickey Hirose said:
Hi Sanny, sorry to barge in. read the non-subsidy HH just announced by Toyota, look at the price and tell me if _Subsidy_ had anything to do with this low pricing or is it that Toyota loosing money again !
C.Rickey, as fine as you are, you've lost me on the side of the road. :?: Would the subsidy (or lack) on the HH have to do with the width/length of the Prius v. Corolla, whether the Prius can park in a "compact" spot, the comeliness of a Prius/Murano/actress buttock, the cleavage (in rock or actress), or the fruit/coffee we're sending Hep to Thomme with? :?

· Registered
1,902 Posts

Sanny said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:
Hi Sanny, sorry to barge in. read the non-subsidy HH just announced by Toyota, look at the price and tell me if _Subsidy_ had anything to do with this low pricing or is it that Toyota loosing money again !
C.Rickey, as fine as you are, you've lost me on the side of the road. :?: Would the subsidy (or lack) on the HH have to do with the width/length of the Prius v. Corolla, whether the Prius can park in a "compact" spot, the comeliness of a Prius/Murano/actress buttock, the cleavage (in rock or actress), or the fruit/coffee we're sending Hep to Thomme with? :?
OK Sanny, so you are saying that HH has too big of Buttock ? Some dude
likes them wide and concaved as vs too skinny of a butt !

I remember, once Toyota sang: Oh what a feeling to monitor this group !

· Registered
2,097 Posts

Sanny said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:
I bow before you. That was the most confusing arrangement of words I have come across since I saw "As You Like It" at the Guthrie last week. The Bard's got nothing on you Sanny! :lol:

· Registered
1,288 Posts
Sanny said:
Hep said:
Sanny said:
melgish said:
I want to go on record as choosing not to go there. But unfortunately I'm already on my way back
Need a lift? :D
I do, but I don't know where I would start. :|
Well, Little Prius seats 5, so there's room for me, you, Melgish, and 2 more! ;)
Uh, that would have to be ...Mrs. Melgish, and Mrs. Hep, of course

· Registered
6 Posts
...and everybody looks at me funny when I call the Nissan Murano the "Turkey Butt" car. Really, I'm not making fun of the Murano - I think it is a neat looking car. I really like the Prius but my wife and I are looking forward to getting the Highlander Hybrid in a year or two.

· Registered
1,536 Posts
melgish said:
Uh, that would have to be ...Mrs. Melgish, and Mrs. Hep, of course
But of course! How silly of me. No luggage, though. If you guys are (as you should) bringing the lovely Mrss, my Dog Child has to go in the way back! :) (With Hep's coffee and the fruit for Thomme)

· Premium Member
2,439 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.