Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Sanny said:
Thomme said:
...Send fruit.
We could send Hep with coffee, instead... 8)

I don't know that "spathic" describes my Little Prius. But who was it that got bumped in traffic and got a slice in the back bumper? That could be somewhat cleavish, I suppose.
That was melgish with the hickey on the bumper. Bet the other guy was on his cell phone and dangerously under-caffeinated.

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Re: Subsidy or loosing money !

Sanny said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:
Hi Sanny, sorry to barge in. read the non-subsidy HH just announced by Toyota, look at the price and tell me if _Subsidy_ had anything to do with this low pricing or is it that Toyota loosing money again !
C.Rickey, as fine as you are, you've lost me on the side of the road. :?: Would the subsidy (or lack) on the HH have to do with the width/length of the Prius v. Corolla, whether the Prius can park in a "compact" spot, the comeliness of a Prius/Murano/actress buttock, the cleavage (in rock or actress), or the fruit/coffee we're sending Hep to Thomme with? :?
I bow before you. That was the most confusing arrangement of words I have come across since I saw "As You Like It" at the Guthrie last week. The Bard's got nothing on you Sanny! :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.