Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had our 2006 #7 for a month and a week. Has about 1,400 miles, about 600 on highway. Overall mileage is 43.5 -- 90% of the driving is done by "type A" spouse -- so I'm pleased with the MPG.

Absolutely no problems. Everything fits and works. Only gripe continues to be for lack of adjustment for drivers seat -- no big deal.

Spouse finally passed judgement - "I really like this car" - and she's been driving Benzs, Beemers and 'Burbans.

I also am pleased with the car. This and my Kubota tractor are the only big ticket purchases where I've had literally no buyer's remorse.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
DaveT said:
We've had our 2006 #7 for a month and a week. Has about 1,400 miles, about 600 on highway. Overall mileage is 43.5 -- 90% of the driving is done by "type A" spouse -- so I'm pleased with the MPG.

Absolutely no problems. Everything fits and works. Only gripe continues to be for lack of adjustment for drivers seat -- no big deal.

Spouse finally passed judgement - "I really like this car" - and she's been driving Benzs, Beemers and 'Burbans.

I also am pleased with the car. This and my Kubota tractor are the only big ticket purchases where I've had literally no buyer's remorse.
Hello DaveT. Toyota Prius and a Kubota Tractor ! Men, you do have good taste and know "Quality", Next one for you IS the Sony 70" XBR T.V.
if you already don't have one....

·
Registered
21 Posts
DaveT said:

I have a "bran new" 2006 #7 as well (white) and am perfectly happy with it. Only about 250 miles on it so far, but my wife has a 2005 and we've been driving that one for about six months.

I am selling a 1998 BMW M3. A GREAT car and loads of fun to drive; but I've had it over six years now, and the Prius offers another kind of delightful driving experience. No remorse here, either!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.