Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, for the first to act.........2005 Prius, White with the Grey Interior.........Package #6............MSRP.

First come............ first served,

Call me (571)276-7548

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
TWQ83 said:
OK, for the first to act.........2005 Prius, White with the Grey Interior.........Package #6............MSRP.

First come............ first served,

Call me (571)276-7548

Internet Sales
Hi Tom, What is happening ! You got only 1 to offer ! I was expecting to see from you at least, here is the list.... 16 Bc, 13 Am and so on !
I gess the Prius shortage is the same East and West.
keep up the good work !

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Au Contrea............

No Ricky..............I said I have 1 on the lot that isn't sold!!! Got 22 Yesterday, and sold 21 of them.........

Next Allocation is the17th....should get at least 22 more of the 2005's that are left. After the allocation on the 17th......I believe that will be all for the 2005's!!!

Then, I've already sold most of the 2006's that are set to arrive around the 7th-12th of November...........

It's gotten so I don't have time to sell anything else.

Sent a very good friend of mine to you when he moved out to the SF Bay area. You'de better take good care of him.........he's used to the best!!!

Keep it up out there on the West, you can count on me to handle the East!!! Until later.................

Tom

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'll count the money

Hey Tom and C. Rickey;

You poor guys --worked to the bone!

Tell you what, Tom. I'll fly down and help count the money, and I'll
even help with the paperwork and plates....and you send me home in a Salsa Red #6. :p

Deal ? :lol:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GONE..............

White Package #6.........is Gone............... Sold 15 minutes ago.

Stay tuned for more Flash Traffic!!!!!!

Thanks,
Internet Sales

1 - 6 of 6 Posts