Toyota Prius Forum banner

Obsession with moving and locking topics

16K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  ehurtley 
#1 ·
THis site was better when there were no moderators.

#5 ·
why do you continue to post unprovoked, meaningless messages that do nothing but irritate the people in this forum? don't you have anything better to do, antagonizer?

fish don't even have antlers.... shows how much you know

#7 ·
PRIUSILYTIS AND PAYOLA

PRIUSILYTIS was described by me about 6 months ago.
I think is spreaded to upper hemispheres where the only allowance is the PAYOLA also described by me 3 months ago.

I shutted down myself for a while just to obseve the verification of my diagnostics, but I did not predict this.

#8 ·
fish_antlers said:
Post topics in their appropriate area and they will not have to be moved.
And don't try to start flame wars and the threads will not have to be locked. These are tools used to maintain decorum and civility, respect others and these tools will not have to be used.

#9 ·
iggy1iggy said:
fish_antlers said:
Post topics in their appropriate area and they will not have to be moved.
And don't try to start flame wars and the threads will not have to be locked. These are tools used to maintain decorum and civility, respect others and these tools will not have to be used.
What a concept...think it will work?

:wink:

#11 ·
I actually enjoy FA being around. He is successful in provoking. On the other hand, my posts are often the last ones in a thread - I assume they come across as very boring posts.

I have a theory about FA. If he didn't have a Prius and just did not care for them or the drivers, he might casually provoke on the forum but not spend the time he spends. There are many other places where people are more easily provoked - forums on religion, politics, gun control, immigration, for example.

So I think FA actually has a Prius and loves it. That keeps him so involved with the board and caters to his desire to provoke. He might also have another identity on the board as a very positive, friendly Prius owner.

#12 ·
jsf said:
I actually enjoy FA being around. He is successful in provoking. On the other hand, my posts are often the last ones in a thread - I assume they come across as very boring posts.

I have a theory about FA. If he didn't have a Prius and just did not care for them or the drivers, he might casually provoke on the forum but not spend the time he spends. There are many other places where people are more easily provoked - forums on religion, politics, gun control, immigration, for example.

So I think FA actually has a Prius and loves it. That keeps him so involved with the board and caters to his desire to provoke. He might also have another identity on the board as a very positive, friendly Prius owner.

Hmm. This almost comes across as if you know this to be true. Makes one wonder, don't it? :?:

#16 ·
fish_antlers said:
oh please... :roll: if you want advice on how to run a forum, email me... I have 6 years on you...

I can tell you first hand that it's a slippery slope locking and moving threads... You can learn the hard way if you want...
In that case ask to join the moderator group! Click on a moderator link, and you will see its an open group, so click on the Join Group button.

:twisted:

#17 ·
Victor said:
fish_antlers said:
oh please... :roll: if you want advice on how to run a forum, email me... I have 6 years on you...

I can tell you first hand that it's a slippery slope locking and moving threads... You can learn the hard way if you want...
In that case ask to join the moderator group! Click on a moderator link, and you will see its an open group, so click on the Join Group button.

:twisted:
Really? I did not know that. Huh.

#18 ·
Oh please, Fish does not have a clue and I should know as I am his wife. He has no clue how to run a forum and has driven most of our valued members away. His ego is out of control as is his drinking. He is proud to have a basically uncensored site but then censors anyone that does not agree with him. If you don't want this site to die like Bikeland has, do the opposite as he says.

PK

#19 ·
PrincessKiwi said:
Oh please, Fish does not have a clue and I should know as I am his wife. He has no clue how to run a forum and has driven most of our valued members away. His ego is out of control as is his drinking. He is proud to have a basically uncensored site but then censors anyone that does not agree with him. If you don't want this site to die like Bikeland has, do the opposite as he says.

PK
Uh.... You do know you're replying to a four-year-old thread, right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.