Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would would you like to nominate as the best PriusOnline.com Forum poster for 2005? What are the reasons supporting your choice of nominee?

·
Registered
157 Posts
A very tough choice. In my family, we are all winners, and so are we here, in no particular order.

Sanny: because she is so kind (and bakes good pies)....and has wit

Polar Bear: because he is so wise

DanMan: because he is both smart and helpful (and never ever critical)

Hyperion: who loves cars more than this man?

Dr. Fusco: where would we be without him?

Melglish: a nicer poster I have never met

Tidewater: knows his facts, this man of the north

Hep: in summary..... the definitive article

Mr. Rickey...... can that enthusiasm be fake? No.

Tom Quinn...always helpful and cheerful...what more to ask?

Rmarchena.......would love to meet you; I've enjoyed every word [sic]

....I'm sure I've left somebody out, but to all who post here, my thanks. It's a very enjoyable group of friends, and I enjoy the time I spend here.

·
Registered
157 Posts
....oh dear, I almost forgot

MRV; who knows everything and literally saved me $100 bucks on a tire;

Galaxee: who gives good human advice and reports from the shop.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Isabelle said:
Melgish: a nicer poster I have never met
:shock: :oops:

Somebody pinch me...I'm obviously dreaming.

·
Registered
151 Posts
mrv and danman consistently post super quality messages here. Kudos! John1701a has some great info on-line.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
My favorites are when mrv gives a playful post and Sanny gives a straight answer. Rare and delightful moments, both.

Polar Bear's quest for his bird was more enthralling than Lost.

It was a good year.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I haven't been here long but Danman is at the top of the list as far as I can see. Honest and insightful, kind and a great sense of humor. What more could you ask for!! Keep it up there are a lot of Prius owners and wannabes that benefit from your posts!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Isabelle said:
A very tough choice. In my family, we are all winners, and so are we here, in no particular order.

Polar Bear: because he is so wise

DanMan: because he is both smart and helpful (and never ever critical)

Hyperion: who loves cars more than this man?

Dr. Fusco: where would we be without him?

Melglish: a nicer poster I have never met

Tidewater: knows his facts, this man of the north

Hep: in summary..... the definitive article

Mr. Rickey...... can that enthusiasm be fake? No.

Tom Quinn...always helpful and cheerful...what more to ask?

Rmarchena.......would love to meet you; I've enjoyed every word [sic]

....I'm sure I've left somebody out, but to all who post here, my thanks. It's a very enjoyable group of friends, and I enjoy the time I spend here.
I will nominate all nice people in this forum, I know this is not the way but I believe there is none out there that is "The One" every one is a winner !

·
Registered
344 Posts
DH and i are honored to even be mentioned.

i think that everyone who contributes here contributes to the general friendly attitude here and that's what matters most. cheers to all of you :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well having had lunch a few times with the DanMan...I can honestly say he is one smart pup when it comes to the Prius technicals! He has provided insight on some projects I am working on and I am looking forward to his input and postings in the new year!

Thanks D.....(lunch next week?)

"HIVOLTAGE" Tom.... 8)

If "dznyskp" ever sends my creme brulee, he will however move to the top of the list! Sorry Dan, my stomach RULES! :lol:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Isabelle said:
Oh, BLUSH!! Thank you, Richard and Isabelle.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Well, thank you, Isabelle (Richard?) & HEP. How nice. As an older disabled guy, I rely a lot on the nice folks here for info, humor, friendly conversation, and pleasant interaction.

all of you...thanks for your help & interest in the stories I enjoy creating & telling.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
HIVOLTAGE said:
Well having had lunch a few times with the DanMan...I can honestly say he is one smart pup when it comes to the Prius technicals! He has provided insight on some projects I am working on and I am looking forward to his input and postings in the new year!

Thanks D.....(lunch next week?)
Sounds good.

HIVOLTAGE said:
If "dznyskp" ever sends my creme brulee, he will however move to the top of the list! Sorry Dan, my stomach RULES! :lol:
Hmm, let me see if my best friend can make one, or perhaps my mom.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I shall bring your creme brulee to the Florida Prius meet! Thanks for the nod- or should I thank your stomach?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
dznyskp said:
I shall bring your creme brulee to the Florida Prius meet! Thanks for the nod- or should I thank your stomach?
you guys ever hear of cholesterol? :? I had to take an extra Zocor just reading "creme brulee"

·
Registered
67 Posts
If "spooky guy" Rmarchena gets nominated you might as well nominee Fish antlers!

I personally enjoy DanMan and Michelles posts for all the incredible knowhow and Sanny and Polar bear for their great sense of humor.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts