Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was hard but I got mine at MSRP price and no waiting.

1 - I went to Torrance Toyota, gave them $1000 deposit and later on findout they have over 80 people on the list.

2 - I went to South Bay Toyota, gave them $500 and find out they have 3 months waiting list

3 - Then start calling and find out all of the following have a long waiting list

- Tustin Toyota
- Power Toyota Irvine
- Toyota of Rancho Santa Margarita
- Quality Toyota, Corona
- West Covina Toyota
- Longo Toyota
- Wondries Toyota
- Totota of Santa Monica
- Toyota of Hollywood
- Power Toyota - Buena Park
- Wondries Toyota
- Symes Toyota
- Hamer Toyota
- Northridge Toyota

Finally on my last effort, I called Crown Toyota at Ontario (888-771-5150) and BINGO, they had 3, no waiting list and first come first serve.. Jump in my car, drove over 150 miles and got the last one at MSRP. Drove it home and "LOVE IT". It drive like a very very nice gas car, I got to 88 M/H and I could go faster, but slow down.. Very happy..

So do not get disappointed, keep calling around and you may be lucky like me and get one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had virtually the same experience, but with Penske Toyota in Downey instead...walked in and walked out with my Super White Package #6 Prius in just under 30 minutes and no markup!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ditto. Local dealer had huge waiting list. Drove 50 miles away. The second dealer got on the phone and found me a #6 at another dealer further away. They then sent someone there to get the car and bring it to me for MRSP. No waiting, no pressure. Lots of help.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Congratulations. Perseverance and determination nearly always pay off. Enjoy the ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts