Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in the Pacific Northwest... I waited only one week to get my Prius, after sharing this information with another member of this Usergroup (who had been on a waiting list for quite some time)...He contacted my salesperson and had a Prius scheduled for delivery within days.

Feel free to contact my sales person @ Gresham Toyota - - Lonnie Timmons (503) 515-8973 Cell. Please tell him you were referred by ConnieJo. Thanks

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
I'm glad your delievery time was short. I purchased from a very nice dealer in East Wenatchee, Bill Swindoll at Town Toyota (1-888-888-9892). Mine took about 2 weeks to get back in December, however he found it in transit on the boat and secured it for me. No depost.

If you live in Washington and don't mind the drive, go there, ask for Bill and mention me, Jerome.

Have fun everyone, no need to wait for weeks or months on end at an urban dealer, find a small town someplace that will work withyou.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I went in this Wednesday, at 0930. I left at 1330 with the car. No list, no wait, no set up early for the deal, no nothing.

I was told it JUST came on the lot that day, and I think it was not BS. I know that it was made just last month, according to the sticker inside.

Now, I will admit, this salesman likes me (he should; I have bought three cars from him this year), so he may have just bumped mine through, before the calls to those on the list went out. Seems today, when I went in, I was told that there is indeed a list, and it's rather long at that.

Huh.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Same here. I called ahead, and the sales guy said they had three just came off the truck the night before. I went in Friday after work, and took delivery on Saturday morning. No wait....it was almost too easy! :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
e.ip said:
Same here. I called ahead; No wait....it was almost too easy! :D
Yup. It could be easier...did you know, the average time it takes to buy a new car is four hours???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts