Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
To learn the pulse and glide system. So far I have had insufficient patience. :oops:

And now I'm going to be honest... I won't keep this (or any other )resolution. I just don't keep them. So I'm hereby issuing a retraction. No resolutions for me.

·
Registered
919 Posts
May all my passengers be kept safe and sound. May the ivory interior remain bright and clean.

·
Registered
26 Posts
(1) get at least 50 mpg, (2) check tire pressure weekly, (3) keep Prius clean at all times, (4) smile whenever I drive past gas stations.

·
Registered
393 Posts
To treat my car like a normal one. No more of this 'it's a hybrid car'; it's just a car.

If we all treated them like they are normal cars, maybe the rest of the world would too.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Mine is to stop caring what the anti-hybrid have to say.

After 5.5 years of milking them for every conceivable argument point, they literally have nothing productive to contribute anymore. Nothing else is even left to prove. The technology is a runaway success. Most of those antagonists haven't ever driven a "full" hybrid anyway. They mislead & undermine due to their fear of change. That's sad.

We've seen so many Prius owners go from "curious internet surfer" to "passionate enthusiast", shunning what people from the old school have told them. Driving is believing. Hearing positions to the contrary is just a waste of time.

Owners know how well the technology works and how committed Toyota is to making it a standard. In other words, the anti-hybrid have been warned. Change is coming whether they like it or not.

I'm going to devote my attention to this next stage of rollout. Between the madness caused by the tax-credit for Prius and the growing excitement for Camry-Hybrid, those trying to impede success will really struggle to find someone to listen to them.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I resolve to come up with something that will make it easier to clean that front window!!! I have a dog, a perfectly clean interior is probably not realistic but doing maintenance is much easier with the reminder light!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
In order to sell the Prius, Should own one ! I'm getting my own ( Not the Company car ) Prius so I can brag to the forum that I'm one of the owners !

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
C.Rickey Hirose said:
I'm getting my own ( Not the Company car ) Prius so I can brag to the forum that I'm one of the owners !
YAY!! Glad to hear it, C. Rickey! :) wheee!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Sanny said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:
I'm getting my own ( Not the Company car ) Prius so I can brag to the forum that I'm one of the owners !
YAY!! Glad to hear it, C. Rickey! :) wheee!
Thanks, Sanny-San ! Also I'm getting the "Sunroof" and the "Two-toned-Leathers as well ! I'm going to make me "Satisfied".....All the Way..

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
TJandGENESIS said:
To treat my car like a normal one. No more of this 'it's a hybrid car'; it's just a car.

If we all treated them like they are normal cars, maybe the rest of the world would too.
Better yet, we should treat our "normal cars" like hybrid cars. Drive slower, coast more often, anticipate stops, combine short errand trips and do what we can to conserve gas.

I do treat my Prius like my past cars. I don't sweat the door dings, and I will vacuum it yearly whether it needs it or not.

My resolution is to wax it twice this year.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm with hunter....I shall no longer be a "wait-lister" in '06.
I shall also try to curb the "colorful metaphors" I hurl at all the dangerously stupid and impatient drivers here in central florida...yeah, like I'll be able to keep that resolution :twisted:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts