Toyota Prius Forum banner

New word on my Prius.

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  WB9GPI 
#1 ·
I just got word from my Toyota dealer concerning the Prius I ordered in December. According to the dealer, I should be receiving the auto in August. At that time it will be a 2005. He would still contact me if a 2004 should come in but i'm under no obligation to buy it.
Under the circumstances who would want it?? Only 3-4 months left. :roll:

#2 ·
Well my Girlfriend bought on on march 17th...we celebrated her 1st month of waiting....when she made the deal....she was told 8months to 1 yr.......so congrads on getting your quickly......

Btw we live in a small city.......the dealership just doesn't get what they need.

#4 ·
We're getting our Prius on May 14. We ordered from the dealer on April 30! We had wanted package #7 in Salsa Red but are accepting a Milenium Silver in package #9. I'm not getting quite as much as I wanted for my trade -- but I'm within $400 or so. I thin k we're very fortunate, overall. MSRP with no extra charges in southeastern MN.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.