Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from Phoenix, Arizona, USA! I just bought my first Prius, a 2007 Gen 2. It's at 143k miles. I could only find service records through 80k miles. Would you all recommend I get all fluids changed along with the spark plugs? Looking for longevity of this new to me daily driver. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy from Phoenix, Arizona, USA! I just bought my first Prius, a 2007 Gen 2. It's at 143k miles. I could only find service records through 80k miles. Would you all recommend I get all fluids changed along with the spark plugs? Looking for longevity of this new to me daily driver. Thanks!!
clean hybrid fan cooling system . look at seams around rear hatch where body panels overlap up. top\ . notorious for seam leaking both sides caulking with silicone or clean , super glue in open seam . run catalytic clean . decarbonize upper engine / intake . replace p v c

·
Registered
2 Posts
our 2005 has four hundred thousand on it the best modification k & N air filter . so worth the performance BOOST , and the addition of an oil catch can

1 - 3 of 3 Posts