Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my new Prius for about three weeks. Could not buy one in Cincinnati so we went to Virginia. It's a loaded Salsa Pearl Red and I love it.

My father in law had purchased the first year and he upgraded to an "05" in early spring. Once I drove it I had to have one.

We sold our "03" CRV-EX and bought this amazing machine. I drive over 2000 miles a month for my business and it's already paying off. I'm averaging 45.5 MPG and I can't see it doing any better than that. Coming back from Virgina it averaged 50.9 MPG. Still double the gas mileage from my CRV. Maybe I still have to learn how to drive it.

What a great car!!!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Didn't need my glasses to pick up on your enthusiasm! Have fun.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
There's a bit of a break-in before you reach you're true MPG potential. give it a bit of time.

:p

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
melgish said:
There's a bit of a break-in before you reach you're true MPG potential. give it a bit of time.

Size doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hep said:
melgish said:

Size doesn't matter.

DoES CoLoR?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
melgish said:
Hep said:
melgish said:

Size doesn't matter.

DoES CoLoR?
We've always counted on you for color here at PriusOnline.

·
Registered
39 Posts
PASSGAS said:
Have had my new Prius for about three weeks. Could not buy one in Cincinnati so we went to Virginia. It's a loaded Salsa Pearl Red and I love it. !

****ALL RIGHT****** - ANOTHER CINCY SALSA RED!!!!!!

I'm in Greenhills - I also had to go out of town to buy my Salsa Red #3. I ended up getting one in Louisville. Tomorrow will be my one month anniversary!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CinciPrius said:
PASSGAS said:
Have had my new Prius for about three weeks. Could not buy one in Cincinnati so we went to Virginia. It's a loaded Salsa Pearl Red and I love it. !

****ALL RIGHT****** - ANOTHER CINCY SALSA RED!!!!!!

I'm in Greenhills - I also had to go out of town to buy my Salsa Red #3. I ended up getting one in Louisville. Tomorrow will be my one month anniversary!
Alan,

We bought a loaded one with the Nav system. We Live in the Eastgate area and it was purchased the first week of May. Really love it so far. Have almost 1500 miles on it already. There are a few Salsa Reds runnning around on the Eastside. It's funny when people driving a Prius notice you are driving one, they wave. Can't wait to see what comes out next.

Troy

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts