Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I obtained my new Prius today! Silver with a package #6 from Roseville Toyota! With a 4 week waiting time!
Wife and I are so happy with this one, we are probably going to buy another. We love this car!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

If you don't mind, I have several questions to ask. Your answers may help other No. Calif. folks (especially in the Sacramento area) buy their own Prius. Plus, I've got some friends in Roseville who might get interested when I visit them next month. :)

Were you happy with this dealer? Did the transaction go well? Did you pay MSRP? Or was there an additional dealer mark-up? (And how much was the mark-up?) Do you remember the name of the salesperson?

Thanks!
Louie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My salesman was Scott Scougard, who is an online dealer-very easy going in his sales approach. No rush. Sale went very smoothly without any dealer markups on the car. Roseville Toyota does not require you to put any money down to "hold" the car for you while it is coming in.
I'd buy another car from Roseville Toyota-actually we probably are going to buy a second Prius as we love the car so much.
Good service department too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts