Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS THREAD Updated 4/08/05
Information of ON LOT Prii .....MAY Change at anytime!!!! So you need to be Quick!!

Here we go with the List for the Available Prii in April!!

These Prii are ON THE LOT!!!!!

WHITE
0040 FA08 FE BC CF V2 EF GN WL $27,004.00

SILVER
01C0 FA18 FE AG CF DK $22,635.00

BLACK
0202 FA18 FE AM CF DK EF GN $23,790.00

SALSA
03Q3 FA08 FE AG CF DK EF WL $22,694.00

These are Headed here to us in Northern Virginia:

SILVER
01C0 FA18 FE BC CF DK EF GN PORT NY 26,780.00
01C0 FA18 FE AM CF DK EF GN PORT NY 23,790.00

BLACK
0202 FA18 FE AM CF DK EF GN PORT NY 23,790.00

SALSA
03Q3 FA08 FE AM Z1 DK PORT NY $23,752.00
03Q3 FA08 FE AG CF DK EF GN PORT NY 22,635.00

Symbols 101 Class:

FE= 50 States Emissions
GN=Cargo Net
WL=Wheel Locks
EF=Back Bumper Applique
CF=Carpeted Floor Mats and Cargo Mat
Z1=Carpeted Floor Mats and Cargo Mat, First Aid Kit, Cargo Net
V2=Glass Breakage Sensor
DK=Personal Portofolo

Packages are as Follows:

AG= Package #2
AM= Package #4
BC= Package #6

Hope this Helps everyone!! ANY questions that you get feel free to call on me or e-mail me at: [email protected] !!!

Thanks and Happy hunting!!!

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Referral for you !

Hi, TomQ the other King. Sent you a PM of this fellow from Kentucky
looking for a 1224/BC/1C0 did you get it ?

From West coast, regards to you !

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guest said:
What is a personal portfolio (DK)?
Guest,

DK= Personal Portfolo = It's what they call the little Black Book that hold all the information books, .........Owners Manual, Maint. Sched, Navi, Wheel Lock Information....etc.!

TQ :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guest said:
What is a personal portfolio (DK)?
Guest,

DK= Personal Portfolo = It's what they call the little Black Book that hold all the information books, .........Owners Manual, Maint. Sched, Navi, Wheel Lock Information....etc.!

TQ :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry so long.........

Sorry I was away for so long .....Have been at the THH(Toyota Highlander Hybrid) Training!!!!

Will update information on the THH and Prius, as information becomes Available.....Check out the THH at the Other Hybrid Site in this Forum!!!

Good to be Back......... Updates have been Done!!

G

·
What additional costs are there and what are they for? And if the buyer is out of state, do you collect sales tax or does that occur when the car is registered in the home state? Thanks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guest,

Usually....... The buyer is finiancing on their own....If that is the case then we add $289.00 which is the Dealers Processing Fee and $12.50 for a 30/60 day Temporary Tag and lastly a ".17% of Sale price" Business Tax for doing business in Fairfax County....THAT'S IT! No other cost!

If, you finiance with us and choose to have us do you Tax and Tag work..... it is the same cost that it would be if you did it yourself in whatever State you regiester the Vehicle.....Only it takes us a lot longer ( approx 47-70 days) since we use a third party to do the work!!!

Any other questions you have I will be happy to Answer!!!!

Thanks for stopping by, Good Luck in your Search!!!

Tom Quinn
Internet Sales

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Updates 4/04/05

First off.....CONGRATS to Dan and Holly H. of NC on their delivery of their New 2005 Seaside Pearl Prius!!!!!! (Clap.Clap)!!! He flew in this morning and should be arriving home .....About Now!!!!

Second, the updates have been posted and I will have the next Allocation up by Friday!!!! Word to the wise........Package #4 is in EXTREME Demand!!! I don't know how many I'm getting in and Most of mine have been Pre-Ordered (By North Carolina...ha,ha) !!! SO....if Pack #4 is high on your demand list........Get one now!!!

Thanks again to all,

Tom Quinn
Internet Sales

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PEOPLE THE WORD IS OUT!!!!!!

All of my Prii are disappearing!!!! The price of gas here has hit $2.37/gal and the mob is panicing!!!!

I had 6 Prii orders for the Package #4, and 4 orders for the Package #6 in the last 48 hours......8 Prii have dissappeared from the lot to the locals!! 2 more going today!!!!

The Allocation came in and it's not good.....only got about 20 and am expecting more orders!!!!

Call FAST...... The prius is Popular again.........I'm having a hard time keeping them on the Lot!!!!

Tom Quinn
Internet Sales :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updates ready!!!!

Thank-you all for the day off .....It was really needed!!! The new updates are posted for the cars we have on the Lot!!!! Again, I have seen a renewed interest in the Prius in the area due to the jump in Gas prices at the Pump!!!

If you are toying with the Prius as a Vehicle .....NOW, is the time to act!!!

Package #4 is rare, 6's and 2's are around ....But, even they are disappearing quickly!!!

Call me or Write me.....You can reserve one today and pick it up this weekend!!! With Air Fares as low as $88.00 (One-Way) from anywhere in the US to Dulles International Airport( with FlyI)....You can't afford NOT to get one

Call me

Internet Sales

1 - 15 of 15 Posts